This fellowship provides exciting opportunities to pursue applied and basic research initiatives in Manufacturing Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Quality Engineering, Design, and Engineering Management.
By applying engineering and management principles, we work with two companies to make them more competitive by reducing their costs and lead time and improving their efficiency, quality, and customer satisfaction. We show them a new modern way to manufacture their products and, in the process, help with their transformation and culture change.
- Help transform companies (great experience)
- Attend the Institute of Industrial and Systems Engineering conference in New Orleans in May 2023
- Present your summer work at a future conference
- Opportunity to work with CEOs, executives, engineers, and operators
- This experience is very desirable on the resume and would provide great job opportunities
- Opportunities to win global & national competitions & recognition: